What is a donor-advised fund?
A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a charitable giving program that allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to support your favorite causes.
Benefits of using a donor-advised fund
- Receive professional help to guide charitable giving
- Make charitable giving a family decision and enable your children to carry on your philanthropic legacy
- Simplify estate planning
- Eliminate tax on fund growth
- Reserve funds to meet philanthropic goals
- Creating a giving schedule that meets your needs
If you have a donor-advised fund through Fidelity Charitable, Greater Kansas City Charitable Fund, Schwab Charitable, or another participating organization, DAF Direct enables you to recommend grants to this nonprofit directly from your DAF. Use the form at the right to make a direct donation to EcoViva through DAF Direct.
If you have questions about donating using a donor-advised fund, contact us by email here.