Thanks to incredible supporters like you who believe in the strength and resilience of communities in Central America, EcoViva supports grassroots organizations as they fight for healthy, sustainable communities. Read EcoViva’s 2018 Annual Report, highlighting all of the work that you made possible.
Some highlights of our shared accomplishments:
- Launched the Women’s Comprehensive Care Unit of the Bajo Lempa & Jiquilisco with the active participation of 45 women.
- Installed rainwater collection systems for the irrigation of crops across 6 communities in southern Honduras, benefiting 20 families.
- Produced and broadcast 96 news dispatches & 192 reports on Mangrove Radio and on the ARPAS network.
- 16 youth in Radio Mangle’s Network of Community Journalists provided news coverage at seven local voting centers.
- Built 40 environmentally friendly kitchens for families in the Bay of Jiquilisco.
- Community hatcheries incubated 238,502 sea turtle eggs and released 217,787 hatchlings into the ocean.
- 1,192 community leaders participated in protests against the law to privatize water in El Salvador.
If you have any questions about the report, please contact email@example.com